Hampshire, Illinois Facility
If you have a keen eye for detail and consider yourself a perfectionist, this might be the job for you! We are looking for a dependable and motivated individual with a cheerful attitude to support our Packing Team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Weighing and counting product, placing in the appropriate container and labeling as specified by the product Bill of Material
- Inspecting product as it is packed to ensure that quality standards are met
- Identifying and segregating defective product
- Communicating product issues to Supervisor and/or appropriate individuals
- Placing packed product on pallet or other specified location as required
You must possess the following qualifications to be considered for the position:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to use calculators and operate scales
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to changing work priorities
- High School diploma or equivalent, and/or similar working experience
Bring your skills and enthusiasm to a Company that values talent and provides a supportive, challenging place for you to succeed! Our employees enjoy a friendly, team-oriented environment with a casual dress code. Not only that, we offer a full benefits package including affordable health/life/disability insurance, PTO and 401(k) with a company match.
Click "Apply Now" to submit your resume!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we participate in E-Verify