Hampshire, IL Facility
Do you enjoy working with your hands? If so, this could be the opportunity for you! We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is dependable, has a strong work ethic, and is detail-oriented to perform assembly work.
The individual in this position will be primarily responsible for:
- Assembling components and placing in barrels or other containers
- Weighing and/or counting components
- Inspecting assembled parts to ensure quality standards are met
- Identifying defective material
Interested candidates must possess the following qualifications to be considered for the position:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to use calculators and operate scales
- Ability to operate light machinery
- Ability to adapt to changing work priorities
- High School diploma or equivalent, and/or similar working experience
Bring your skills and enthusiasm to a Team that values talent and provides a supportive, challenging place for you to succeed and a friendly, team-oriented environment! Not only that, we offer a full benefits package including affordable health/life/disability insurance, PTO and 401(k) with a company match.
Click "Apply Now" to join our team!